|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 February 2017 (643 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- All double beds
- All en-suites!
- Inclusive of bills!
- Flat screen TV
- Large communal lounge with TV
- 5 Minutes from Trent University
- Gas C/H
**£95pppw **9 Double bedrooms **Great location for Nottingham Trent **INC. OF BILLS **Modern furnishings throughout **ALL EN-SUITE! **Large Living room **Flat screen T.V **
Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to bring this very large, well presented 9 bedroom student property to the market for rent and available for the next academic year. The property is ideally located just a short walk to and from Nottingham Trent University.
The property benefits from;
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite in every bedroom.
- Three kitchens.
- Huge living room.
- Large Flat screen TV.
- Includes all bills (gas, water, electric, internet and tv license!)
- Phone entry system for every bedroom.
Rent - £95pppw Inclusive of bills
Available - 01.09.2018 - 31.08.2019
Deposit - £300 deposit per person
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65002237.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27604489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.