|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 May 2018 (159 days ago)|
- UPHILL LOCATION
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- SPACIOUS BASEMENT STORAGE
- BATH WITH OVERHEAD SHOWER FITTING
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- OFF-ROAD PARKING
- LOW-MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- ORIGINAL FEAUTURES PRESENT
- WELL DECORATED THROUGHOUT
Charming two-bedroom property located uphill and within walking distance to the County hospital .
This cleanly presented and tastefully decorated two-bedroom property is a must-view, with some fantastic origianl features, including a spacious basement for storage and an original fierplace in the master bedroom.
Entrance to the property is via a secure locked passageway, shared with one neighbour, through the low-maintenance rear garden and directly into a modern fitted kitchen, complete with a gas cooker and oven, washing machine and wine rack!
The kitchen leads directly on to a tiled-floored dining room, with access to the basement through a door underneath the stairs. To the front of the property is the second reception room, with a large baywindow, adding additional living space.
The stairs leading to the first floor are well-decorated and lead to a master front facing bedroom, boasting two windows and a stylish decorative and original fireplace.
To the rear, the second bedroom, whilst slightly smaller than the master bedroom, is still a well-proportioned size capable of housing a double bed, and benefits from additional over-stairs storage with a rail and shelving.
To the rear of the property and located above the kitchen, is a well-maintained and well-presented bathroom, inclusive of a bath with overhead shower fitting, sink and toilet.
The rear garden is extremely attractive and low-maintenance, and additionally there is shared parking immediately outside of the property with the neighbour, who only rarely has a vehicle at the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65024683.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000316469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, South Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.