|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 June 2018 (128 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 364665
Property Reference: 364665.
****RECENTLY DEVELOPED 3 BEDROOM FLAT WITH 1 BATHROOM****
PRIME LOCATION - JUST MINUTES WALK FROM MEDICAL AND DENTISTRY SCHOOL, AND LGI
*** Option for all inclusive bills (electric, water, heating, internet): £15 per person per week ***
IDEAL FOR STUDENTS AND PROFESSIONALS
The apartment is located in a recently built apartment block and comes fully furnished. The building was developed to a high quality finish and benefits from excellent thermal and acoustic insulation.
Building is conveniently located on Clarendon Road, just a couple of minutes walk from the medical and dentistry school, University buildings, Leeds General Infirmary, and walking distance to the city centre.
The apartment consists of 3 double bedrooms, one shared bathrooms, dining/kitchen/lounge. Each apartment has separate utility meters and own combi-boiler.
- Double bed
- Study table with office chair
- Bed side table
- Full height fridge/freezer
- Washing Machine
- Ceramic Hob
- Electric oven
- Dining Table
- Leather sofas
- TV Bench
Please note that the photos may not indicate the property being advertised.
Tenancy type: ASSURED SHORTHOLD TENANCY (FURNISHED)
Viewing can be arranged through appointment.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,170.00 per month (£270.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £900.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 364665
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36466526032018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.