|Added on Rightmove:||24 April 2018 (176 days ago)|
- WELL PRESENTED, UN-FURNISHED END TERRACED HOUSE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS AND OFF-SHOT KITCHEN
- REAR GARDEN AND GARAGE - NO THROUGH ROAD
- GAS COMBI CENTRAL HEATING - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- EMPLOYED TENANTS ONLY, NO SMOKERS, PETS CONSIDERED
- BOND £425.00
SPACIOUS UN-FURNISHED END TERRACED HOUSE WITH TWO BEDROOMS, GARAGE AND GARDEN
A well presented unfurnished two bedroom end terrace house which enjoys a rear gardens and detached garage. Occupying a pleasant position at the end of this no through road, the property boasts gas combi central heating and uPVC double glazing the accommodation comprises; Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two first floor Bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Outside having a lawn to the rear and detached garage. Employed tenants only, no smokers, pets considered. Bond £425.00
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65029261.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAL110009_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.