|Added on Rightmove:||27 July 2018 (87 days ago)|
- LET LEEDS MANAGED PROPERTY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE LIVING ROOM & SEPERATE KITCHEN
- ORIGINAL FEATURES
- LIGHT AND BRIGHT FLAT
- PERFECT FOR PROFESSIONALS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LOCATED ON A QUIET LEAFY STREET
- CLOSE TO CENTRE OF HEADINGLEY
SUMMARY: LET LEEDS is proud to present this beautiful, spacious and furnished 2 bedroom apartment found in this period natural stone built property, located in the popular Headingley area, on a quiet street just off Shaw Lane. A fantastic opportunity for both sharing professionals or couples.
DESCRIPTION: The property comprises of a bright, warm décor throughout, spacious double bedrooms, large living room with a great view of the gardens, bathroom and separate kitchen. Fully furnished to a fantastic standard and perfectly located near to the bars and restaurants, but in a quiet, leafy residential street.
LOUNGE Spacious, with attractive hard wood flooring. Recently redecorated to a fantastic standard and well furnished with lovely sofas and dining table and chairs.
KITCHEN There is ample storage available in this modern fitted kitchen, including white goods.
BEDROOM 1 Large double bedroom with hard wood flooring, well furnished and overlooking the communal gardens.
BEDROOM 2 Double bedroom, carpeted through and neutrally decorated. The room is furnished with desk, drawers and double bed.
BATHROOM Fitted with shower over bath, sink and toilet.
LOCATION Ideally located for those looking to be close to all that Headingley has to offer, this property is located on a lovely quiet street and benefits from on street parking and large communal gardens.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101428000975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Let Leeds, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.