|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 July 2018 (128 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented ground floor maisonette
- Generous reception room with balcony
- Stylish kitchen with granite work tops and Miele appliances
- Three good-sized bedrooms with storage space
- Stylish white suite bathroom suite
- Largest flat in the block, the only three bed flat
- Recently re-decorated and plenty of storage throughout
- Excellent location close to the amenities of Inner Park Road
LONG LET. Presented in excellent condition, this well proportioned and bright three bedroom maisonette offers modernised and stylish décor throughout with a spacious reception room and a private balcony.
Glen Albyn Road is a quiet residential street situated close to the open spaces of Wimbledon Common and is within easy reach of the shopping and entertainment facilities of Southfields and Wimbledon Village.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65042629.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1063691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.