|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 June 2018 (222 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished
- Open-plan lounge/ kitchen
- Private balcony
- Residents' street parking
- Great selection of local amenities
- Nearby transport links
- Clapham Common in close proximity
- Available furnished/unfurnished
Gordon & Co. welcome to the market this fantastically located first floor flat benefitting from a full new refurbishment throughout.
Situated on the first floor, this bright and airy property consists of a large open-plan lounge area with fitted kitchen and integrated appliances (including dishwasher), three great size double bedrooms (one with access to a private balcony), a modern bathroom with overhead shower and separate W.C.
This property further comes with additional storage and residents' street parking.
Turenne Close is located just of St. John's Hill and is within easy reach of Clapham Junction British Rail Station (just less than a 15 minutes' walk) and Wandsworth Town Station (just a 9 minutes' walk). There are a great variety of local bars, restaurants and shops located on Northcote Road and Battersea Rise as well as Southside Shopping Centre for all its stores and leisure facilities.
Available to rent now, furnished or unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAT140157_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gordon & Co, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.