|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 March 2018 (112 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 378145
Property Reference: 378145.
UNFURNISHED 1st floor apartment situated in block of flats on Scott Road, S4.
Secure communal door with stairs leading to 1st floor with door access to landing which leads off to large spacious lounge which leads on to kitchen with 1 double bedroom, fitted bathroom with electric shower. Carpeted throughout.
Secure communal gardens with off road parking available.
No smoking or pets.
Suitable for a couple.
RENT £400.00 pcm plus deposit.
Band A Council Tax
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £400.00 per month (£92.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £400.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 May, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 378145
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33296817012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.