|Added on Rightmove:||13 September 2019 (68 days ago)|
- RARELY AVAILABLE
- MODERN ACCOMMODATION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO SLOUGH RAILWAY STATION
- CLOSE TO M4, M40 & M25 MOTORWAYS
- WALKING TO UPTON COURT GRAMMAR SCHOOL
- AVAILABLE 9TH OF NOVEMBER 2019
A rarely available, recently renovated two double bedroom maisonette conveniently located within walking distance of Upton Court Grammar School and within easy access of Slough Railway Station. Features include, entrance hall, two double bedrooms, brand new kitchen, spacious lounge, modern family bathroom and private garden. The property comes unfurnished and is available 9th of November 2019.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65053413.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 16020092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Flatman Partnership, Langley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.