|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 June 2018 (142 days ago)|
- Bright open-plan reception room
- Lovely second reception room leading to utility space
- Private garden to the rear of the property
- Generous living accommodation throughout
- Two bathrooms, one separate WC
- Charming décor within
LONG LET. Located within the sought-after area of West Putney, this stunning four bedroom terrace house offers superb accommodation with a spacious open-plan kitchen/reception room, private garden and peaceful location.
Hotham Road is situated within easy reach of the many shops, cafes and restaurants of Putney's popular high street with Putney station (National Rail) and Putney Bridge (District Line) also close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65087272.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1061980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.