|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 April 2018 (191 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 378921
Property Reference: 378921.
AVAILABLE TO LET NOW!
1ST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE!
LOW DEPOSIT OF £50!
We have great fully furnished double rooms available, one with en-suite in a fantastic house share in Mexborough!
ALL BILLS INCLUDED! £70-81 per week (£300-£350pcm)
* Unlimited Virgin Wireless Broadband and TV
* Digital TV connection points in all bedrooms
* Gas, Electric, Water and Council Tax all included.
Situated in a perfect location, just a minute’s walk away from the shops, with good public transport links to Doncaster, Rotherham, Meadowhall Shopping Centre and Sheffield.
All rooms are fully furnished double rooms. The bedrooms compromise of a leather effect double bed and mattress and a 3 piece Mexican pine bedroom furniture set consisting of a wardrobe, bedside table and chest of drawers. TV aerial points are also provided.
The en-suite rooms are fitted with a BRAND NEW electric shower and cubicle, wash basin and a toilet with a chrome radiator mirror and extractor.
The shared facilities include:
* A large furnished lounge which is equipped with a 32" Flat Screen TV, Sky TV and unlimited high speed wireless broadband (Virgin Media).
* A BRAND NEW furnished kitchen includes a double oven, ceramic hob and extractor, washer dryer, American Fridge Freezer, iron, ironing board, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery and utensils etc.
* A NEW bathroom has been fitted which has a electric shower, sink and WC.
The property is fitted with full gas central heating and fully double glazed windows/doors.
Outside there is a yard area with garage ideal for bikes. There is more than adequate street parking available outside of the house.
AVAILABLE TO VIEW AND LET NOW!
Deposit required of £50 which is secured in the deposit protection scheme.
Internal viewing highly recommended.
Sorry, no DSS tenants, working tenants only.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £300.00 per month (£69.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £50.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 20 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 378921
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32958211012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.