|Added on Rightmove:||27 April 2018 (202 days ago)|
- Just minutes from Bailgate, Cathedral and Castle
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Laminate flooring and neutral carpets
- GCH - new boiler
- Alarm system
- New double glazed windows and doors
- Cottage garden
Rare opportunity to rent this charming, nicely renovated 2 bedroom cottage with garden in this much sought-after location just a few minutes walk from Bailgate, Lincoln Cathedral, Castle and Minster School.
Accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, Rear storage/mud room. 2 bedrooms, upstairs bathroom with bath/shower.
This delightful cottage was refurbished to a high standard with new kitchen, new bathroom, all new double glazed UPVC windows and doors. Laminate flooring has been fitted to complete ground floor and neutral carpeting to first floor. The lounge has an open fire and chimney, enabling real fires for cosy winter evenings.
This property will suit professional couple looking to enjoy a cottage life close to all the amenities of the Bailgate.
No smokers, pets or DSS.
Council tax band B
Tenants Liability Insurance - All tenants are required to have insurance that protects the landlord`s property in the event of accidental damage caused during the period of tenancy.
Lounge - 11'1" (3.38m) x 11'8" (3.56m)
Very pleasant room with double glazed upvc window to front, real open fireplace, laminate floor, radiator. Access through to dining room.
Dining room - 11'7" (3.53m) x 10'1" (3.07m)
With continuation of laminate flooring, french doors leading to rear store room, access to kitchen and staircase to first floor.
Kitchen - 7'3" (2.21m) x 5'2" (1.57m)
Newly fitted kitchen (2009) with stainless steel oven and hob, eye and base level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, mixer taps, upvc double glazed window overlooking rear cottage garden.
Bedroom 1 - 11'8" (3.56m) x 11'1" (3.38m)
With upvc double glazed window to front and neutral carpeting.
Bedroom 2 - 11'1" (3.38m) x 6'5" (1.96m)
With upvc double glazed window to rear and neutral carpeting.
With upvc double glazed window to rear, newly fitted (2009) suite of white bath, wash basin and wc. Shower and airing cupboard.
Rear store room
UPVC door and window to rear cottage garden. Wall mounted storage cupboards.
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Application fees apply, please see www.easilett.com/tenants/tenant-fees or contact us for full details.
Notes: Measurements provided are approximate and provided as a guide only. Please do NOT purchase furniture using our measurements, please take your own measurements before making furniture purchases.
Please be aware that landlords do not guarantee that any fitted tv or phone sockets are working, phone, tv and broadband are the tenant`s responsibility.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easilett, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.