|Added on Rightmove:||27 April 2018 (80 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 379084
Property Reference: 379084.
This 1st Floor, 2 Bed, 2 Bath Riverside Apartment has a Balcony facing the River Irwell, and is probably the most peaceful and quiet area of the City of Manchester. Located just 10 minutes from Deansgate and 5 mins walk into Castlefield, Steele House is part of the Lamba Court development. Salford Quays and Old Trafford is just 10 minutes walk from this property which has an en-suite shower room and bathroom with bath and shower over. Both bedrooms have Superking Beds! (which can be split into 2 single beds) and so offers versatile arrangements for families, housemates or couples. The property was recently decorated and new flooring and carpets installed. The property has 1 allocated car park space in its secure gated community.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £895.00 per month (£206.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 04 June, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 379084
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 37908427042018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.