|Added on Rightmove:||28 April 2018 (147 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE STUDENT ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/19
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- INTERCOM ENTRY
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- FULLY FURNISHED
- LOCATED A SHORT WALK TO THE UNIVERSITIES
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- 15 MINUTE WALK TO PICCADILLY
- WASHER AND DRYER INCLUDED
- LOCAL AMENITIES CLOSE BY
A FANTASTIC, FIRST FLOOR, FULLY FURNISHED apartment located on STOCKPORT ROAD. This property is WELL PRESENTED and benefits from TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS. The property is situated on the A6 with fantastic TRANSPORT LINKS into the city centre and a PICCADILLY STATION.
The property benefits from a spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen area with large windows looking outside. A fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including a fridge freezer, microwave, washer and dryer. The property has two double bedrooms that are again fully furnished and also a family bathroom.
Located in Grove Village this apartment is in a great location and benefits from intercom entry system. It is close to the A6 with easy access out of Manchester. There is also great transport links to the City Centre, Universities and hospitals.
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room - A spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen area with large windows looking outside.
Bedroom One - A double bedroom that is fully furnished.
Bedroom Two - A double bedroom that is fully furnished.
Bathroom - A family sized bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65101546.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27820109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Manchester City Centre.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.