|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 April 2018 (89 days ago)|
Eastbank Tower is a luxury development located in the trendy Ancoats area. This modern two bedroom furnished apartment has a balcony and is located on the 4th floor. Parking available £50pcm and free tenants gym on-site. Available now.
• Located in Ancoats
• Available Now
• Two bedroom
• Parking available at additional cost
• Ideal for working professionals
• Secure entry
• Hyperoptic broadband available
• On-site security officer every night from 6pm-6am
• Fully furnished
• Integrated kitchen appliances including a dishwasher/washer dryer
• Fully fitted bathrooms
• Walking distance to Manchester City Center
• 5 minutes walk from the Northern Quarter
• Less than ten minutes to Piccadilly train station
• Referencing fee dependent on number of tenants and tenancy length. (Will be provided on application)
• In the event you need a guarantor there is a £50 fee to reference the guarantor
• Deposit (which is refundable at the end of tenancy following on from a property inspection) is one months rent
• All deposits are entered in to a government protected scheme (DPS)
• Booking Fee of £175
X1 Special Features
• Electric cars available for X1 Eastbank tenants' use
• On-site gym
• X1 Tenant exclusive loyalty card with discounts across Manchester at venues such as; GK Gallery, Be at One Cocktail Bar, Inspirit Retreat, The Alchemist & more!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MCH180010_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by X1 Lettings, Salford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.