|Added on Rightmove:||30 April 2018 (264 days ago)|
- Available furnished
- Heating and Hot water included
- 4 Bedrooms
- Private Balcony
- Inclusive of heating and hot water
- Integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Great Location
- Excellent transport links
This impressive well presented property compromises of three good size bedrooms and a bright and spacious reception which has been converted to the fourth bedroom.
The accommodation also benefits from two private balconies, kitchen with dining facility, a tiled bathroom with separate WC.
The property is ideally located by both Mornington Crescent tube station and St Pancras international station. You also have numerous bus routes into the City, West End and also within a short walk of Camden Town, Kings Cross and all the amenities they have to offer.
AVAILABLE 22ND AUGUST, EARLY VIEWINGS ADVISED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65116798.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL1576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Up My Street, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.