|Added on Rightmove:||01 May 2018 (203 days ago)|
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Great Sized BBQ Friendly Garden
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed
- Neutral Decor & Fresh!
- Located 10 Minutes From Luton Town Centre & 5 Minutes To M1 J10
- Available Now & Unfurnished
- Internal Viewings Recommended
This spacious two double bedroom terraced house presents an open living room/dining area, the open and the floating stairs is located to the centre of the room giving a natural spilt to the living and dining space for practical living and enjoyment.
The property benefits from a generously sized kitchen, with all white goods and a new hob and integrated oven will be fitted for the new tenants. Leading on from the kitchen is a gorgeous large bathroom, there is no fear of lack of space in this room which modern, fully fitted and tiled.
Upstairs you will find two generously sized double bedrooms with one including a cute little make up/dressing area!
The private garden at the rear is low maintenance, and easy to maintain making it perfect for BBQ`s this summer!
This property is a must view!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by VA Property Consultants, Luton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.