|Added on Rightmove:||01 May 2018 (167 days ago)|
- NEUTRAL INTERIOR
- FRIDGE FREEZER AND WASHER DRYER INCLUDED
- ONE MASTER BEDROOM
- BATHROOM WITH BATH AND SHOWER
- JULIETTE BALCONY FROM LOUNGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING (COMBI)
- GLOSS KITCHEN
- GOOD VIEWS FROM LOUNGE
- GOOD ACCESS LINKS TO M1 AND NORTHERN GENERAL HOSPITAL
- CLOSE TO MEADOW HALL SHOPPING CENTER
Gold Key Lettings are proud to market this stylish one bedroom apartment, having been completed in 2010 to a high standard. This relatively new apartment features an entrance lobby, family bathroom, master bedroom and a great open plan living kitchen space with French doors off the lounge leading to a Juliette balcony.
The apartment benefits from appliances including a fridge freezer and washer dryer and gas central heating with combination boiler. The building has facilities including an intercom system, ariel and satellite points and phone line access for broadband. The building is situated via private access down a driveway, with a range of plantation and shrubbery on driving in with plentiful parking spaces including disabled. The ground floor houses a number of garages*, the locked bin stores and a bicycle store for convenience.
The property is located in a convenient position close to Meadow Hall Shopping Centre, Northern General Hospital and access links to the M1 and City Centre. Close to various shopping outlets, local gym, swimming baths and various parks.
Carpeted and having doors leading into the family bathroom, master bedroom and the main living space. BT telephone socket and intercom system.
Carpeted and having a wall mounted radiator. Double glazed window with retractable vertical blind over.
Tiled to the floor and part tiled to the walls and having a chrome towel radiator. White suite including a panelled bath with mixer shower over and glass screen, low flush w.c and sink with mixer tap.
Open plan living space
The lounge area is carpeted and has two wall mounted radiators, double glazed French doors with retractable vertical blind over leading to the Juliette balcony. Wall mounted socket for ariel and satellite television. The kitchen area is tiled to the floor and has a well fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units with steel handles, a laminated worktop over with tiled splash back, steel double sink and drainer with mixer tap, cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler, steel gas hob and in built fan assisted electric oven. Separate appliances include a washer / dryer and a freestanding fridge freezer.
*Garages are subject to availability and additional fees apply.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 20248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gold Key Lettings & Management, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.