|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 May 2018 (189 days ago)|
- A fantastic three bedroom mews house over three floors
- Well presented living space within
- Benefiting from stylish refurbishment throughout
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two bathrooms
- Great location in Putney
LONG LET. Situated in the heart of Putney, this wonderful three bedroom mews house offers bright and contemporary living space benefiting from generous 28' reception room, stylish open-plan kitchen and two bathrooms.
Putney High Street boasts a superb range of shops, bars and restaurants, and is close to Wandsworth Park by the River Thames.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65127763.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1064447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.