|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 September 2018 (74 days ago)|
- Suit Professional or Student
- Fully Furnished
- Gas, Electric & Wi-Fi Included
- Close to Town Centre & Train Station
- Communal Kitchen x 2 & Lounge
- Available 4th Oct 2018
- NO APPLICATION FEE
**NO FEES**DOUBLE ROOM**AVAILABLE 04.10.18
+++DOUBLE FURNISHED ROOM with VANITY UNIT & SHOWER+++
Room has double bed wardrobe, desk, chair & chest of drawers.
Available near the City Centre next to the Train Station.
Gas, Electric, Water & Wi-Fi Included.
The property comprises of two large kitchens with dining area, including all white goods & a communal living area.
This property is excellently located in the City Center. Serving Coventry and Warwick University's. Available for both students and working professionals.
Available from 4th Oct 2018 NO APPLICATION FEE
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RM327W. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Brick Coventry, Coventry Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.