|Added on Rightmove:||20 August 2018 (149 days ago)|
- Double Room in CV1 Postcode
- Modern Furnishings
- Walking Distance to the City Centre
- All Inclusive of Bills - Utilities, Council Tax & Wi-Fi
- WIFI included
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Facilities
- Flat Screen TV Included
- Great Public Transport Links
DESCRIPTION This fantastic house share has a modern kitchen and dining space fitted with; washing machine, tumble dryer, refridgerators, freezers, oven, hob and extractor fan. The dining space opens up onto a private garden area - perfect for BBQ`s and summer evenings. There are two bathrooms which are shared between five rooms (note: there is a sixth room which has an ensuite).
The property has been refurbished to a high standard with each room neutrally decorated and fitted with modern furniture and a freeview TV. There is Unlimited High Speed Broadband, which is included in the rental price. Utility bills, Council Tax and TV Licence is also included.
The location of the property is a short walk to Coventry City Centre and Coventry University.
Agency Fees, References and Deposit required.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102449000224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homemaker Properties, Coventry - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.