|Added on Rightmove:||02 May 2018 (198 days ago)|
- Executive Fourth Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Build in Mirrored Wardrobes
- Master with En Suite
- Bathroom with Shower Over
- Open Plan Lounge, Diner
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Panoramic Views of both the Brayford and Cathedral
- Available Part Furnished
- No pets, No smokers
This spacious executive apartment is located in the prestigious Witham Wharf development, within walking distance of local amenities and the town centre. Accommodation briefly comprises; Two double bedrooms, both with build in mirrored wardrobes and master with en suite, Bathroom with shower over, open plan lounge, diner and kitchen with integrated appliances. The property further benefits from fantastic panoramic views of both the Brayford Pool and Lincoln Cathedral. It is also avaiable part furnished. Viewing highly recommended.
No pets, No smokers.
EPC Rating - B
Immigration Act 2014 and the right to rent regulation. Prospective tenants and dependants over 18 will be required to produce original identification documentation when renting in the UK.
The original identification will need to be provided when applying for a property to rent and on the 1st day of the tenancy. Inability to provide original I.D will prevent the tenancy from commencing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65149969.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LNR130153_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.