|Added on Rightmove:||02 May 2018 (170 days ago)|
- Fantastic location! Available 5th July
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Large dual aspect living space
- Stunning communal gardens
- Modern kitchen and bathrooms
- High standard throughout
- EPC rating C
- Available 5th July
A beautiful three double bedroom apartment situated on the first floor of a popular development within the Blackburn Park Conservation Area. The property boasts a private aspect and is set within stunning communal gardens with the benefit of being positioned just a short stroll from Didsbury Village. In brief the property comprises: communal hallway, private hallway, Impressive bright and airy living space with dual aspect windows, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, large master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a master bathroom with shower over bath. Gas central heating. Double glazing. EPC rating C. Furnished. Available 5th July
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference JPBL_PRA14693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Didsbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.