|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 June 2018 (102 days ago)|
- ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE
- SUPER FAST UNLIMITED BROADBAND
- FULLY FURNISHED
- WASHING MACHINE
- MONTHLY CLEANER TO COMMUNAL AREA
- CLOSE TO UNIVERSITY
- CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE
Set in the sought after area of Lincoln High Street, Properties on the Market have this gorgeous double room available within a kind and friendly house share.
By taking this room you will benefit from all bills included with high speed unlimited broadband and all furniture including single bed, bedside cabinet, chest of drawers and a fridge-freezer!
We understand that moving can be an expensive time, therefore here at Properties on the Market we have created these special offers below to ensure you get the best savings possible.
Choose from only two of these three offers:
1. First months rent £1 - A saving of £339!
2. No application fee - A saving of £150 for 1 applicant or £250 for 1 applicant with guarantor or 2 applicants!
3. No deposit - A saving of £300! (T&C's apply)
This is a must have, must see property! Viewing is therefore highly recommended.
We hope you love this room as much as we do so please contact our helpful and friendly team for more information on 0300 303 8500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The monthly rental on this room is £340 (£78.47 per week)
DSS applicants must have a guarantor.
Credit check fee: £100 for every applicant.
Contract fee: £50 a room.
All fees are including VAT where applicable.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65158822.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7721642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Properties on the Market, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.