|Added on Rightmove:||18 September 2019 (28 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- Part furnished
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Fitted kitchen/ dining room
- Gas central heating
- Private rear garden
- Close to amenities
- Viewings highly recommended
AVAILABLE NOW and offered part furnished- A spacious garden flat set in this semi detached house and situated on this lovely tree lined residential street. This flat consists of a modern fitted kitchen/ dining room, utility room, large lounge and two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. Other benefits include en-suite shower rooms, entry phone intercom system and a private rear garden.
Anson Road is ideally situated for local amenities such as Somerfield and Sainsbury's at either end of the main high road, as well as having a wide range of restaurants, bars and cafes. Cricklewood offers great transport links into Central London with the Jubilee Line and many different bus routes.
Ground Floor -
Reception Room - 17'3 x 12'10 (5.26m x 3.91m) -
Bedroom 2 - 13'9 x 12'0 (4.19m x 3.66m) -
Bedroom 1 - 15'0 x 9'11 (4.57m x 3.02m) -
Kitchen/ Dining Room - 16'2x 12'8 (4.93m x 3.86m) -
Garden - 56'8 x 24'6 (17.27m x 7.47m) -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65169540.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 29108126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Queens Park- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.