|Added on Rightmove:||02 May 2018 (139 days ago)|
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM
- HOUSE BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- SPACIOUS INTERIOR
- LARGE COVERED BALCONY
- GREAT CITY VIEWS TO THE NORTH & EAST
- ON SITE CONCIERGE
- BARS, SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS ON YOUR DOORSTEP
- ALLOCATED BASEMENT PARKING
A spacious TWO BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM apartment with ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE.
The kitchen, living area is OPEN-PLAN with the dining area and is modern furnished. The kitchen is black gloss and equipped with; OVEN, HOB, LARGE FRIDGE/ FREEZER and DISHWASHER. Access to the BALCONY is from the lounge area and has plenty of space for a table and chairs.
Off the spacious hallway are TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, a contemporary HOUSE BATHROOM and large storage/utility cupboard.
The bathrooms are modern tiled and the second bedroom is attached to the house bathroom which has a shower over the bath. The master bedroom has built in wardrobes, with EN-SUITE open shower and toilet. Both bedrooms have floor to ceiling windows and offer lots of natural light.
Westpoint is a popular development, due to its accessibility to the station, city centre and motorways. Located on Wellington Street, you are only a few minutes walk from the bars and restaurants this area has to offer.
Secure ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE under the development.
Ref:02/05/MRN Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2348492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.