|Added on Rightmove:||03 May 2018 (197 days ago)|
- Fabulous first floor flat in secure development
- Expansive reception room with fantastic views
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Two en suite bedrooms
- Presented in excellent condition
- Off-street parking
- Located in Wimbledon Village
SHORT LET. A beautiful first floor flat set within a breathtaking period conversion, offering spacious accommodation with two en suite bedrooms, stunning views and quality fixtures and fittings.
Royal Close is a private, gated residential cul-de-sac located in a sought-after residential area within easy reach of a wealth of amenities on offer in nearby Wimbledon Village while the All England Lawn Tennis Club and Wimbledon Park are moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65185489.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1064845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.