|Added on Rightmove:||04 May 2018 (172 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 173655
Property Reference: 173655.
Off road parking, living flame gas fire, oak laminate floor, walnutkitchen, French doors onto decking with lawn, 2 bed with master fitted withwardrobes, alarm, GCH, PVC Windows
Here we have a lovely town house, with block paved off road parking, alovely modern living flame gas fire, oak laminate flooring, through to a modernwalnut kitchen with over lights and stainless gas hob, French doors leadingonto newly decked area with lawn and timber shed. 2 bedroomed with the masterfitted wardrobes, with second bedroom to rear. Storage space in loft and understairs. The property is alarmed with gas combi central heating. The street isquite as there is no through traffic. Please NO DSS, NO PETS, NO SMOKERS.Deposit, guarantor required and checks required. Strictly £570 PCM . Gascompliance and energy certificate avaliable. The property is 10 minutes walk toMills hill train station, good schools and Middleton centre 10 minutes walk.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £570.00 per month (£131.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £570.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 19 May, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 173655
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17365501102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.