|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 May 2018 (171 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 380408
Property Reference: 380408.
A beautiful Victorian conversion flat set within an attractive well-proportioned period property in the heart of the Nightingale Triangle.
The accommodation comprises a bright reception room, with French doors that open onto a Juliet balcony and space for a dining table, a modern style kitchen, two equally beautiful and spacious double bedrooms with feature fireplaces and a modern bathroom.
This property enjoys a much sought after location on Thurleigh road, only moments away from the green spaces of Wandsworth Common and the amenities of the famous Northcote road.
The property is close to Wandsworth Common Mainline station and Clapham South underground (Zone 2). Viewing highly recommended
The property extends to nearly 1,000 sq ft
Wandsworth Council (materially cheaper than SW4 / Lambeth)
EPC category: E
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,275.00 per month (£525.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 380408
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 38040801052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.