|Added on Rightmove:||04 May 2018 (143 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 382126
Property Reference: 382126.
RENT TO BUY OFFERED ON THESE NEW BUILD FLATS
Why rent normally when you can have 100% of the monthly rent paid go towards your deposit to purchase the property. Get onto the property ladder and get in touch with us today.
This Rent to Buy scheme truly is one of the best scheme that we have come acrossand is genuinely helping people get onto the property ladder. You get a newlybuilt home where 100% of your monthly rent goes towards your deposit and the purchase price is fixed today rather than in 2-3 years time. With house prices in Luton continually increasing this presents a significant saving.
How does it work?
You view the New Build flats and choose the one you would like to progress with
You will enter into Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) for minimum 2 yearsand maximum 3 years
Your monthly rent is calculated by taking the 20% deposit requiredfor you to purchase the property and dividing it by the 3 years. You willbenefit from 100% of your monthly rent contributing towards your deposit.
The Assured Shorthold Tenancy is fixed for minimum 2 years bywhich time you can exercise your right to buy or can choose to continue to carry on paying for a further year to bring their overall mortgage value down
Your not committed to buy. If you change your mind and chooses not to exercise your option to buy after 24-36 monthsthen you simply need to hand the property back and your contributionswill be classified as rent and therefore not returned
How do I know if I'm eligible?
Your eligible if:
- Your combined household earns £80,000 a year or less. A household can be one person, or you and a partner or you and a friend
- You are a first time buyer, or you used to own a home but can’t afford to buy one on the open market now
- You cannot be a current home owner (or be named on the deeds of another property).
- You must not have any outstanding credit issues (i.e. unsatisfied defaults or county court judgments).
- You must live in the property
- You cannot sublet or sublease the property
Interested? Find out more by calling or emailing us today, these flats wont be around for long.
Disclaimer: Nothing on this document constitutes legal or financialadvice. Specialist legal or Financial advice should be taken in relation tospecific circumstances. The contents of this document are for generalinformation purposes only.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £400.00 per month (£92.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £973.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 14 May, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 24 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 382126
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 38212604052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.