|Added on Rightmove:||04 May 2018 (141 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 382198
Property Reference: 382198.
**NO AGENCY FEES**
Beautiful contemporary 1st floor DUPLEX 2 bedroom fully furnished flat suited for professionals in the centre of Chorlton available from 27th June.
Entrance hallway with coat and shoe storage leading to a modern open plan style integrated kitchen. Benefiting from LONG BALCONY across the full length of the lounge, looking out over the vibrant Manchester Road.
WC toilet opposite the lounge and then upstairs to the second floor comprising of 2 double bedrooms and large bathroom with bath and shower. There's a second entrance on the upper floor which alternatively could be used as a LARGE STORAGE cupboard.
Fantastic Chorlton LOCATION. Two mins walk from Chorlton Tram stop with easy access to media city, the city centre or south Manchester, or step outside for direct bus routes.
Chorlton of course plays host to some of the best bars in Manchester offering a variety of entertainment, gig and open mic nights. And for the foodies some great eateries! The flat is opposite the Barbakan Deli, next to The Unicorn Grocery (vegan, organic and locally sourced food) and new Cantors- foodstore, deli and bar.
Get in touch ASAP to organise a viewing, this flat won't be around long!
DEPOSIT: £1246.00 (6 WKS RENT)
AVAILABLE: 27th JUNE 2018
Private Landlord managed property - No Agency Fees
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £900.00 per month (£207.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,246.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 27 June, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 382198
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 38219804052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.