|Added on Rightmove:||27 April 2018 (175 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 378834
Property Reference: 378834.
Set in a popular area on the fringe of Wickersley, a well presented two bedroomed mid town house with a modern interior finish, double glazed windows and central heating.
Conveniently and closely placed for local amenities, shops, schools, bars and restaurants nearby.
The property occupies a quiet and pleasant position and comprises of lounge, kitchen, first-floor landing, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside front garden and enclosed rear lawn garden. Communal street parking (front and rear) Beautiful communal open gardens and trees to the front of the property.
Would suit working professionals wishing to commute as located close to M18
15'7" x 11'7"
Double glazed entrance door, double glazed window, radiator and stairs rising to first-floor.
11'9" max x 11'6" max
Rear facing double glazed window, double glazed door , radiator and a range of modern fitted base and wall units with complimentary worktop, inset sink and appliances including cooker hood, hob & oven. Under stairs cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Leading to first floor accommodation
9'7" X 11'7"
Front facing double glazed window and radiator.
11'8" x 9'0"
Rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
4'10" x 8'5"
Double glazed window, towel radiator, tiled walls and tiled floor, bath with electric shower, WC and sink. Cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler and loft access.
To the front of the property is a garden and pathway and to the rear is an enclosed garden with lawn and patio area.
We advising prospective tenants in advance that a tenancy agreement would be subject to comprehensive referencing conducted through OpenRent
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £575.00 per month (£132.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 14 May, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 378834
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 37883427042018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.