|Added on Rightmove:||05 May 2018 (164 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 379698
Property Reference: 379698.
A one bed flat in boutique development in Leeds City Centre, close to all the city centre amenities and new Victoria Centre development, with secure gated entry and lift to all floors.
As you enter the property, you are met by a fantastic living and kitchen space, with a balcony overlooking the canal and Armories. The living space is a cosy space well furnished, with sofas and dining space. The kitchen benefits from a host of integrated appliances including oven, 4 ring hob, large fridge and freezer and microwave.
There is a good size double bedroom with built in wardrobe and bedside tables.
The beautifully decorated bathroom has an integrated bath and shower, with towel rail and sink.
The flat also has a washing machine.
The property is perfectly situated for all the city centre amenities from shopping to bars, restaurants and other nightlife,whilst itself a quiet location, and will be perfect for a professional person or couple wishing to enjoy all the benefits city centre living in Leeds has to offer.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £650.00 per month (£150.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £650.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 17 May, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 379698
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 37969829042018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.