|Added on Rightmove:||04 September 2018 (45 days ago)|
- HIGH-QUALITY FURNISHED APARTMENT
- SPACIOUS BEDROOM WITH SUPERKING BED
- SITTING ROOM, KITCHEN DINER AND BATHROOM
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION OVERLOOKING PARKLAND
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- FEES - £50 per applicant and £150 per tenancy
Set within the heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds, recognised as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Stable Wing adjoins a magnificent 17th century listed Hall. The spacious two-storey property offers high-quality furnished accommodation which comprises entrance lobby, cloakroom, sitting room with wood-burning stove, country-style kitchen diner with pantry cupboard, utility room, landing, large bedroom with a superking-sized bed, and spacious bathroom (bath, basin, w.c., separate shower). Occasional use of a second bedroom may be available by separate agreement. Parking provided. The property can also be serviced by arrangement. WATER, HEATING, LOGS, POWER AND WIFI INCLUDED. Ideally suited for a professional person or couple. Available now for short or long term lets. EER 49.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101269001073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanderson Green LLP, Caistor - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.