|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||07 May 2018 (105 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 381402
Property Reference: 381402.
We have an excellent two bed two bathroom flat available in Wandsworth. Two spacious double rooms (one ensuite) with a large open plan kitchen/living room, family bathroom and balcony with a view of the river thames.
The property is fairly new (completed at the end of 2015). When it comes to public transport there is lots of options, Wandsworth town station is only 10 mins walk away with trains to waterloo in 15 mins. East putney and Putney bridge tube stations are both walking distance as well as Putney bus and train station. The TFL river boat stop is also moments from the flat. There are underground bicycle stores in the property available for use and a Santander cycle store outside the flat.
In terms of activities and entertainment, Wandsworth Park is just a few minutes away as is the riverside pier, putney high street has many pubs, bars and shops and Southside shopping centre is just 10 mins away. There's also many gyms in the area; pure gym, easy gym, nuffield health and virgin active (with a swimming pool).
The property comes unfurnished or part furnished. Secure underground parking available on negotiation.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,950.00 per month (£450.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,700.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 19 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 381402
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 38140202052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.