|Added on Rightmove:||08 May 2018 (135 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Bay Windowed Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Superb Location, Close To Amenities
- Landscaped Garden
- uPVC DG, Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating - D
A fantastic two bedroom house offering bright and spacious accommodation with neutral interior and a charming garden. The property further comprises of a bay windowed lounge, modern kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom. Ideally situated for local amenities and within easy reach of an extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants in Chesterfield town centre.
£300 including VAT for first applicant
£60 per additional applicant including VAT
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65230966.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100795011986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.