|Added on Rightmove:||08 May 2018 (135 days ago)|
- No housing benefit/DSS accepted on this property
- Close to motorway network
- Luxury home
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Allocated Parking
- Close to public transport
- Stylish Interior
- Contemporary Style
The Old Chapel is an exclusive conversion development of only six three storey mews homes located in this residential suburb on the outskirts of Barnsley Town Centre.
Each individually designed property boasts well planned accommodation, a stylish and contemporary interior finish with high specification fitments including high gloss fitted kitchens with integrated appliances along with four piece bathroom suites and having secure off road parking in the private rear courtyard accessed via electric gates.
Located within close proximity of Barnsley town centre and its associated amenities as well as providing convenient access to Junction 37 of the M1 Motorway for those wishing to commute.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Armitage Residential, Barnsley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.