|Added on Rightmove:||01 May 2018 (169 days ago)|
- Manchesters first private rented scheme
- Onsite fully equipped gym
- Residents lounge with free wi-fi and tea and coffee
- Onsite resident team
- Pet Friendly
- 24hr Concierge
- Greengate App offering housekeeping, laundry services and health and fitness.
- Communal gardens
- Energy efficiency rating B (81)
SUPERB TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT LOCATED IN GREENGATE, MANCHESTERS FIRST PRIVATE RENTED DEVELOPMENT. RESIDENTS WILL ENJOY A COMMUNITY FEEL WITH QUARTERLY RESIDENTS EVENTS, LARGE RESIDENTS LOUNGE AND LOBBY, 24 HR CONCIERGE, FULLY EQUIPPED GYM, ON SITE RESIDENT TEAM AND RESIDENTS GARDEN. PETS ARE ALSO WELCOME
Greengate is a fantastic development, perfectly situated on the border between Salford and Manchester. A vibrant community offering tenants a peaceful retreat, but still only a short walk from Deansgate, Harvey Nichols and Market Street.
This two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is located on the fifth floor. The apartment offers a high standard of city living, with superb specifications throughout, furnishings to a high standard and a range of on-site facilities including residents lounge with free WiFi access and on-site gymnasium.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GGL160080_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Manchester High Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.