|Added on Rightmove:||28 July 2018 (83 days ago)|
- HIGH SPEED UNLIMITED BROADBAND
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- FULLY FURNISHED
- WASHING MACHINE
- MONTHLY CLEANER TO COMMUNAL AREA
- CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE
- CLOSE TO UNIVERSITY
Set just off the popular location of sincil bank (off high street), Properties on the Market have this beautifully spacious double room available within a kind and friendly house share close to the city centre and other amenities.
By taking this room you will benefit from all bills included with high speed unlimited broadband, all furniture including double bed, wardrobe, desk & chair and more!
We understand that moving can be an expensive time, therefore here at Properties on the Market we have created these special offers below to ensure you get the best savings possible.
Choose from only one of these three offers:
1. First months rent £1 - A saving of £367!
2. No application fee - A saving of £150 for 1 applicant or £250 for 1 applicant with guarantor or 2 applicants!
3. No deposit - A saving of £300! (T&C's apply)
This is a must have, must see property! Viewing is therefore highly recommended.
We hope you love this room as much as we do so please contact our friendly team for more information on 0300 303 8500 or email@example.com
The monthly rental on this room is £368 (£84.99 per week)
DSS applicants must have a guarantor.
Credit check fee: £100 for every applicant.
Contract fee: £50 a room.
All fees are including VAT where applicable.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7721753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Properties on the Market, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.