|Added on Rightmove:||09 May 2018 (160 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 384068
Property Reference: 384068.
An appealing ground floor apartment situated within a purpose built development that benefits from an excellent location just off Wilmslow Road, offering easy access to the Universities and Manchester City Centre. The living space is ideal and briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room, bedroom, fitted kitchen and bathroom with white suite. Externally, there are well tended communal grounds and secure residents parking. Property will be available 10th June.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £525.00 per month (£121.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £525.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 09 May, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: F
If calling, please quote reference: 384068
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 38406809052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.