|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 July 2018 (161 days ago)|
- New Two Bedroom Property To Let
- Open Plan Kitchen And Living Space
- Patio Doors To Good Sized Rear Yard
- Two Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Great Location
- Dss Considered With A Suitable Guarantor
- To view Call 0151 606 5656
New to let two bedroom terrace property located in a popular residential area of Wallasey with great transport links, amenities and schooling all close by.
The property comprises of; Entrance hallway, open plan kitchen and living space with patio doors leading to a good sized rear yard, a double bedroom, single bedroom and family bathroom.
The property is fully double glazed and gas centrally heated throughout.
Dss considered with a suitable guarantor
To view call 0151 606 5656
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27850664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew's Estates, Wallasey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.