|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 May 2018 (160 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 384157
Property Reference: 384157.
Mid terraced property situated in a quiet cul de sac of eight properties within a few minutes walk of Dane Road Metrolink station and main bus routes to Manchester.The property is now available having recently undergone a complete refurbishment. The accommodation comprises open plan living and dining area with laminate flooring,a new Ikea kitchen complete with integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, an induction hob, electric fan oven with cooker hood.To the rear on the ground floor there is a small hallway leading to the modern bathroom which has wall and floor tiling, new white three piece bathroom suite with over bath shower and glass shower screen, chrome heated towel rail and mirrored wall unit. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms.To the rear is an open yard leading to a communal garden area.
The property has been completely refurbished with new burglar alarm system, new boiler and gch system,completely replumbed and rewired with hard wired smoke alarms and heat sensor, double glazed throughout and immaculately decorated.
Rent is payable monthly in advance and is exclusive of council tax and all utilities. A security deposit of £850 is payable. A guarantor is required.
Right to Rent checks require original passport and other documents where applicable, to be provided at point of rental application.
On road parking is available with a permit from Trafford Borough Council.
Sorry no smokers, no pets and no DSS.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £725.00 per month (£167.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £850.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 16 May, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 384157
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 38415709052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.