|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 July 2018 (167 days ago)|
- First floor apartment with detached accommodation
- Two bedrooms
- Well presented accommodation
- Walking distance to the Pennine Trail
- Allocated private parking
- Self contained, no communal areas
- House bathroom and En-Suite
- Stylish Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Offered un-furnished
- Available immediately
A well presented home, having gas central heating, double glazing and briefly comprises;
Having a private entrance door from the rear of the property, a wider than average staircase leads up to the first floor accommodation.
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
A spacious room with twin front facing windows and an opening to the kitchen area.
Stylishly presented with a range of modern units incorporating integrated appliances including washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, stainless steel double oven with five ring hob and extractor hood above, rear facing window, inset circular sink unit and built in over stairs storage cupboard.
A double room with window to the front.
Having a fully tiled shower enclosure with mains fed shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, push button w.c., and front facing obscure glazed window.
A smaller double room to the rear with window.
Complemented with fitted modern tiling with a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, push button w.c., large walk in storage cupboard and a rear obscure glazed window.
Having allocated parking for one and a shared pathway to the rear leading to the wheelie bin storage. Please note there is no garden or outside space included with this property.
If you are interested in viewing this property please call 01226 766755.
Some of our properties accept Pets however you are advised to check this before arranging your viewings.
Most our properties do not accept DSS however again we would ask you to check with us first.
We do not allow smoking inside any of our properties.
Each tenant who applies for a property with us will need to referenced and online credit checks will be carried out, these are carried our by an external company called Homelet.
We have standard referencing and credit check fees all of which are detailed on our website, our tenants fees start from £120.00 including Vat for a single adult and vary accordingly to your circumstances.
A move in check in fee is payable per tenancy when applications are accepted of £60.00 including VAT.
We always charge a deposit/bond and this will amount to equivalent to six weeks rent.
We also request a holding deposit to be paid upon you been accepted for the property, this is non-refundable if you change your mind.
One months rent and the full deposit is required before you can move into the property.
For further information on the procedures and fees a full description is available on the tenants page of our website -
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101202001613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pennine Lettings & Sales, Penistone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.