|Added on Rightmove:||09 May 2018 (167 days ago)|
- Refurbished duplex apartment
- Heart of financial district
- Close to Leeds General Infirmary
- Walking distance to train station
- Available SOON
- STYLISH DUPLEX APARTMENT - PRIME CITY CENTRE LOCATION - NEWLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT - AVAILABLE SOON -
This stunning period building has been recently converted into a number of high quality, city centre apartments, each of which have been refurbished to an excellent standard throughout. This particular apartment is situated across two floors, and the building benefits from secure intercom access via a communal front entrance.
The upper level comprises; entrance hallway with intercom telephone, modern spotlighting, recently fitted carpets and spacious hallway cupboard with plumbing for washing machine; and a double bedroom with large windows and high ceilings.
The staircase leads to the lower level living accommodation, comprising; open-plan lounge/kitchen and stylish, modern bathroom. The lounge and kitchen are decorated in neutral colours, with wooden flooring and recessed ceiling spotlights offering plenty of lighting. The newly installed kitchen is finished with gloss wall and base units and soft-close drawers, and includes an electric oven and hob, and undercounter fridge. There is also a useful additional storage cupboard. The bathroom is fully tiled and incorporates a shower over bath with glass shower screen, as well as stylish wash basin and WC.
The apartment is in the heart of the financial district, within walking distance of leeds train station, and close to all restaurants, bars and shopping amenities. Leeds General Infirmary and the universities, are also within easy walking distance.
Offered unfurnished and available NOW
Admin £50.00 inc VAT per applicant
Referencing £75.00 inc VAT per applicant
Tenancy Agreement £150.00 inc VAT per property
**We are listing this property on behalf of a corporate asset management company**
** Please note that move in cannot take place until works have been completed to rectify the EPC rating**
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65267836.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4711D4209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Headingley Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.