|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 June 2018 (134 days ago)|
- Spacious three bedroom semi
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating (combi boiler)
- Double glazing throughout
- Gated driveway parking
- Conservatory + rear garden
- Many local amenities
- Excellent transport links
- Council tax: Wigan band A
Millbrooke are delighted to offer for let this spacious three bedroom semi. The property is offered on an unfurnished basis and benefits from gas central heating (combi boiler) and double glazing throughout. The property has been redecorated throughout + a new kitchen just 12 months ago. Comprising an entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory and guest w/c. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom a and a three piece bathroom with shower over the bath. Externally the property has gated driveway parking and front + rear gardens with stunning views over the fields to the rear elevation. The property is ideally located within walking distance of local shops, restaurants, takeaway's and a primary school. Transport links are good via car and the new guided bus way linking Manchester and Leigh is just a 5 minute walk. Must be viewed!
Lounge 4.62m (15'2") x 3.78m (12'5")
Kitchen/Diner 4.37m (14'4") x 2.79m (9'2")
Master Bedroom 3.81m (12'6") x 3.33m (10'11")
Second Bedroom 3.61m (11'10") x 2.90m (9'6")
Third Bedroom 2.69m (8'10") x 2.64m (8'8")
Bathroom 2.36m (7'9") x 1.78m (5'10")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65268601.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MIL1000538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millbrooke Lettings & Management, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.