|Added on Rightmove:||09 May 2018 (72 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 384458
Property Reference: 384458.
- Brecks Area,Rotherham.South Yorkshire
Situated in one of Rotherham's most sought after residential areas between Whiston and Wickersley is this well presented, First floor flat within easy reach of all amenities. From here all major transport networks are also accessible with both the M18 and Sheffield Parkway in close proximity.
This is a spacious well presented, modern unfurnished flat with neutral décor and cream vertical blinds throughout. It has double glazing, gas central heating with British Gas service plan for peace of mind and is energy efficient with low running costs, laminate flooring throughout
Entrance is gained via a front facing external door into the entrance carpeted staircase, which rises to the first floor, where the Entrance Hall leads into the:
Large Kitchen /Dining area 19ft x 21ft -With a range of beech effect wall and base units with black mottled rolled edged work tops inset with stainless single bowl sink and mixer taps. The kitchen is perfectly serviced along with stainless finished single electric oven, ceramic hob with extractor above and plumbing for Large Fridge Freezer. It also has large front facing windows with cream vertical blinds & Laminate flooring.
Lounge (off inner hallway)19ft x 12 ft - A very spacious modern room with large front facing window, radiator and Contemporary electric fire on wall. Laminate flooring.
Very large Inner Hall /study/office area 14 ft x 13 ft
With doors to both bedrooms and bathroom, and very large built in airing/storage cupboard housing the water cylinder and plumbing for washing machine.
Main Bedroom15 ft x 14 ft Very large double bedroom neutrally decorated, with neutral laminate flooring. Original picture rail and decorative fireplace with grate.Large radiator.Large double glazed side window.
Bedroom 2 - 7 ft x 8 ft Small Single bedroom. Large front facing window and laminate flooring.
Bathroom 9 ft x 7 ft
The bathroom is set with a modern three piece suite including bath with electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin set in to a vanity unit and WC. The room is tiled and is fitted with large side facing obscure windows allowing for natural light and ventilation. It also has a built in towel/storage cupboard. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Off road parking space for one car.
Rent £525 per calendar month. Bond £525 -
Utilities not included in rental charge.
Minimum tenancy 6 months.Sorry no Pets or Smokers or DSS
Flat available to let from June
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £525.00 per month (£121.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £525.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 31 May, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 384458
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 38445809052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.