|Added on Rightmove:||02 May 2018 (140 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 381374
Property Reference: 381374.
- Two Bedroom Semi-detached Family Home in Stopsley
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Spacious Lounge / Diner
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite shower
- Downstairs bedroom and bathroom
- Driveway Parking and Garage
- Fully furnished
Comprising entrance hall, downstairs bedroom and bathroom, spacious and bright through lounge / dining room, modern fitted kitchen, and garage in the back garden.
To the first floor there is the master bedroom along with a large en-suite shower room.
The property has been re-decorated throughout and benefits from gas central heating, double glazed windows, driveway for 2 cars, garage and secure rear garden.
*No tenant fees*
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,150.00 per month (£265.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,600.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 25 May, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 381374
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 38137402052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.