|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 May 2018 (162 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 384615
Property Reference: 384615.
Converted apartment located on the top floor of this centrally located development. Situated close to Portland Street and The Village, this two-bed property retains a plentiful amount of original features. With contemporary internal design, the accommodation briefly comprises:- hallway, spacious open plan living room with fully-fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and three piece bathroom suite. Ideal for professionals and is within a 10-minute walk to Manchester Piccadilly train station and close to high-class restaurants & bars.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE
- BEDROOM ONE with WALK-IN WARDROBE and EN-SUITE shower/sink wetroom
- BEDROOM TWO is a good size with sky-light window
- MAIN BATHROOM with bath, shower, toilet and sink
- LAUNDRY/UTILITY ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- PERIOD FEATURES
- LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- FULLY FURNISHED
- AVAILABLE FROM first week in May
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,400.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 18 May, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 384615
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34211205022018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.