|Added on Rightmove:||19 April 2018 (234 days ago)|
- Superb two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Wonderful reception room with bay fronted window
- Attractive kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and private patio
- Further large double bedroom with ample storage space
- Delightful entrance hall with original features
- Stunning period property with own front door
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
SHORT LET. Set within a fabulous period conversion, this beautiful two bedroom flat situated on this sought-after road boasts stylish décor, wonderful original features and two delightful private patios.
Nightingale Lane is located within easy reach of Bellevue Road, renowned for its trendy shops, bars and restaurants. The open spaces of Clapham and Wandsworth Commons are also easily accessed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65278150.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1065731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.