|Added on Rightmove:||10 May 2018 (163 days ago)|
- South facing, two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Modern, spacious & well presented
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- One double & one single bedroom
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace & electric fire
- Neutral decoration and feature walls
- Electric heating & UPVC double glazing
- Secure entry system
- Allocated parking
- Band B council tax
An early viewing is recommended to appreciate how spacious, modern & well presented this south facing apartment really is and what it has to offer.
The apartment comprises of an entrance hall with storage cupboard. Spacious lounge with feature fireplace & electric fire. The modern kitchen has matching wall & base units along with granite worktops, stainless steel sink & mixer tap. Kitchen appliances include; electric oven, hob & extraction fan.
This apartment has one double bedroom and one single bedroom along with a modern bathroom including bath with electric shower, low level w/c and wash hand basin. The bathroom also has a chrome towel radiator.
DEPOSIT REQUIRED ; £625.00 Sorry, no smokers, students, sharers, pets or housing benefit.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101028000096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Toseland Properties, Chesterfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.